Yield more than 10% | Payment via UPI | ‘AA’ rated by CRISIL | Minimum investment amount is 10 K
IIFL Home Loans is a Housing Finance Company that has been awarded as ‘Best Affordable Housing Finance Company of the Year’ by Economics Times in February 2020. IIFL Home Loans is issuing NCDs. The base issue size is 100 Crores, and it can be stretched up to 1000 Crores. The NCDs will be issued in three series. The coupon rate ranges between 9.6% and 10.03%. All three series have a tenure of 87 months. The IPO opens on July 06 and closes on July 28. The IPO may close before July 28 if oversubscribed.
|Issuer||India Infoline Finance Limited|
|Type of instrument||Unsecured Subordinated Redeemable|
|Listing||The NCDs will be listed on BSE AND NSE|
|Issue Size||Base size- Rs. 100 Crores (aggregating up to Rs. 1000 Crores)|
|Issue Price||Rs. 1000 per NCD|
|Minimum Investment||Rs. 10,000|
|Issue Opening Date||July 06, 2021|
|Issue Closing Date||July 28, 2021 (*with an option of early closure)|
|Mode of Application||ASBA only|
|Mode of Issuance||Dematerialized only|
Once the IPO subscription closes applications will be divided into different categories. The category-wise allocation ratio is always decided and declared during the launch of the particular IPO. Considering the Allocation Ratio units will be assigned to applicants. Refer to the chart to know the application ratio for IIFL Home Finance Limited’s IPO.
What are the coupon rates for retail, HNIs, institutional & non-institutional investors?
|Payment Frequency||Annual||Monthly||At maturity|
- The coupon rate ranges between 9.6% and 10.3% P.A., which is much more than the FD rate. The coupon rate is higher than a few other NCDs also.
- These NCDs are unsecured and subordinated instruments.
About the Issuer
IIFL Home Loans Limited is a Housing Finance Company registered with National Housing Bank. The company is offering financial products like mortgage loans to retail and corporate customers. It provides Housing Loans and Loans Against property. IIFL Home Loans Limited was incorporated in 2009. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of IIFL Finance Limited. The company is headquartered in Gurgaon. It has established 127 branches and 2377 touchpoints in the country. IIFL Home Loans Limited has employed more than 2000 people. Mr.Monu Ratra is the Chief Executive Officer at IIFL Home Loans Limited.
Unique Business Model
The company is operating via several branches and touchpoints; hence, its affordable financial solutions have efficiently reached Tier II and Tier III cities.
Superior Asset Quality
The company’s advanced credit appraisal tools and analysis techniques help to reduce non-performing-assets and maintain asset quality.
Capitalizing on Technology
The company can render a good customer experience and reduce operation cost turn-around time by adopting the latest technology.
Effective Risk Management
IIFL has a systematic risk management policy and system to identify and mitigate risk.
Sound Corporate Governance Policies
The company has been maintaining high business standards, and it is adhering to Corporate Governance Policies.
Extensive Distribution Footprint
The distribution network has enabled the company to reach the vast population in India.
*Rs In Millions
- Because of lockdown, the income from retail loans also has reduced considerably. Pandemics may continue to impact the company’s revenue.
- The company has grown substantially in the past few years; hence it is challenging to maintain the same growth rate.
- Home loans and MSME loans have long tenure and have limited seasoning so far.
Awards and Recognitions
You can invest in IPOs via GoldenPi in 3 easy steps.
If the investment amount is more than 8 Lakhs :
A. Fill up the form with the required information.
B. Take a photo of your form and share it with your Relationship Manager for bidding on exchange.
C. Courier the filled up IPO form to our office address as early as possible. The issue closes on the 28th of July, 2021. The earlier you send it, the better it is.
Our Address: IndiQube Orion, Ground Floor,
24th Main Road, Garden Layout, Sector 2,
HSR Layout, Bangalore, Pincode: 560102
If the investment amount is less than 8 lakhs :
If the investment amount is less than 8 lakhs, retail investors can apply for an IPO online in three simple steps.
- Select the product- Visit GoldenPi.Com and go to the collection page. Visit the IPO section and choose the issuing company. The product page provides information such as a coupon, yield, maturity, and payment frequency. The product page also displays credit rating and issuer details that help investors to make an appropriate decision.
- Decide Investment Amount – Decide the amount you want to invest. You need to select the series and the number of units you want to purchase. The calculator displays the total investment amount.
- Pay Via UPI- Now provide UPI handle. You will receive a mandate in the UPI app. Go to the respective UPI app and make payment by approving the mandate.
IPO will be allotted to you on a first-come, first-serve basis and credited to your Demat account.
Dos and Don’ts of IIFL Home Loan NCD IPO
- Every individual can submit only one IPO application.
- The Demat account must be active.
- After applying for an IPO, you can not change your contact details such as email id and cell number until allotment.
- If you are paying via UPI, then the UPI mandate must be accepted within 48 hours.